Thumbs Up
    Received: 437
    Given: 903

*Question* - How was the application journey?
    18-05-21 , 11:44

We hope you found it simple to apply for Tesco Clubcard Pay+. We’re always looking for ways to improve so please let us know how you found it and any suggestions for improvements.
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 12:15.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

18-05-21 , 21:49

It took 3 attempts, due to getting the oops something has gone wrong, and it does seem a very long winded process.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7

19-05-21 , 10:10

Process was smooth for me. Just received my card pin so awaiting the card, assume that'll come tomorrow, and I'll be set I and using!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 11

20-05-21 , 17:34

Setting up the account was straight forward but obviously I cannot use it as I am still waiting for my card. I got my PIN today, so hopefully card comes tomorrow.

I just had an email now, telling me to "download the app". I am now totally confused. Which app is this? I already have the Tesco Bank app, the Groceries app, and the TescoPay+ app. I cannot find a Clubcard Pay+ app - not that I want yet another Tesco app.

Can you clarify, please - does the Clubcard Pay+ debit card replace my TescoPay+? Or should I now be using the Clubcard Pay+ debit card in TescoPay+?
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 12:16.
    Thumbs Up

21-05-21 , 09:20

Postie has been for today, didn't bring my debit card 😞. May be tomorrow?
    @RossM, does the Clubcard Pay+ debit card replace my TescoPay+? Or should I now be using the Clubcard Pay+ debit card in TescoPay+? will I get the double Clubcard points if I do?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7

21-05-21 , 09:41

Quote Originally Posted by lion View Post
    Postie has been for today, didn't bring my debit card 😞. May be tomorrow?
    @RossM , does the Clubcard Pay+ debit card replace my TescoPay+? Or should I now be using the Clubcard Pay+ debit card in TescoPay+? will I get the double Clubcard points if I do?

I'm interested in this too. I've added it to Pay+ assuming I can use it through that and still get the double points?
    Thumbs Up

21-05-21 , 14:54

@lion @OStilli Your Clubcard Pay+ debit card can be used in Tesco Pay+ and you will be able to collect double Clubcard points for the first three months. There is no separate app for Clubcard Pay+.

Clubcard Pay+ doesn’t replace Tesco Pay+, Tesco Pay+ allows you to use your Clubcard Pay+ card via a digital wallet and continue to collect Clubcard points easily :)
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 12:17.
    Thumbs Up

22-05-21 , 09:21

Hooray, card arrived! Looked very smart, in its little envelope and presentation sleeve 🤗

I like that it isn't embossed, and that it's got my club card number printed on it, as I can't ever find that number!

​​​​​​​Happy days 😁
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

16-09-21 , 09:02

I haven't been able to apply, I have been trying for about 6 weeks and spoken to the team 3 times over the phone. It stops at the sign into Tesco bank section and takes me to my personal details and won't go any further.
    I have worked for the company for 30 years and I would really like this product but I have no idea how to get any further
    Thumbs Up

17-09-21 , 11:08

@GW7 Hey, I can see that we asked that you send @Tesco-Bank a message on another thread so we can look into this :)
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap