Thumbs Up
    Received: 339
    Given: 430

12-05-21 , 13:44

Thanks everyone for the feedback, I have collated the above comments and passed it on to the team.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

12-05-21 , 14:24

Although this option is no longer available on Tesco Credit Cards it's still an option on their current account!!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

12-05-21 , 20:22

Really disappointed to lose .QIF Microsoft Money support too. Also the 'new' section is not as up to date as the 'old' section so transactions that appear as cleared on the iPhone app tonight are still pending on the web version. Not a great experience when you check your transactions daily ☹
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

13-05-21 , 10:13

This is a real issue not only with Microsoft Money - i use Banktivity and the CSV function is not working today and the ability to refine the detail is useless. what is the resolution Tesco??
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

CSV download not working
    13-05-21 , 10:19

Since the change not allowing OFX downloads on credit card account, i cannot download CSV as it says that page not available - what is happening tesco?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

13-05-21 , 14:52

sorry but I'm another customer who used these functions - please reinstate ASAP.

Thanks.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

13-05-21 , 15:11

I'm yet another user who is sorely disappointed that this option has gone. I use qif to import into Moneydance, some 50-100 transactions a month.

Looks like I'm now forced into a corner with manipulating files to get the data I need.

It's not rocket science to reinstate the option, and I can't think any analysis was done before summarily removing the option.

Unless there's some news about reinstatement (in some form or other) shortly then this customer with a 5 figure spend per annum is going elsewhere.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

13-05-21 , 16:22

@JoeC
    Hi, since Monday 10th May 2021 I have not been able to download my Credit Card account transactions. I used to use .cvs but now the whole option has disappeared can you advise me on when the feature will return. Thanks John
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8

13-05-21 , 17:34

I too used the OFX download weekly and sometimes more often.
    None of the offered file formats suit my need.
    Why Tesco take something away that doesn't cost anything to provide?
    And clearly you didn't do your homework! MS Money may not have been available to buy new for many years now but many people continue to use it, me included because nothing else is as good despite its age.
    Please reinstate the manage my account button and the OFX download, otherwise I suspect you will lose quite a number of Tesco credit card users!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2

Transaction download issue
    13-05-21 , 19:02

Where has the option to use the old interface and the simple current period only transaction download in csv format gone?
    I cannot find a way of downloading my current period only transactions using the download page. This is a real issue as I now cannot simply check my transactions simply and easily as I could drop in the old csv file format into a checking page on my own spreadsheet to quickly balance my figures.
    The new download shows either debit or credit but does not show credits as negative figures, this now means a lot more work to balance transactions
    Need help please I cannot get through to customer services or technical to help as the phone has now been on for over 30 minutes!
    ​​​​​​​
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap