Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5

16-05-21 , 05:51

@JoeC iast a ailable qif or ofx file i downloaded was april 2021. You should give the it leader who forgot to check page useage before removing, a stern talking too. Its the older generation that use money apps and we're ths low risk repayers with money to spend.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

16-05-21 , 07:36

No prior notification that this function was being removed. Great communication.
    Guess I'll have to look to an alternative credit card provider.
    Thumbs Up

16-05-21 , 09:50

Quote Originally Posted by CaptC View Post
    Having read through all of the comments on this thread, it looks like the official line from Tesco is to not reinstate any industry standard output formats ... so, that's helpful, great customer experience there ...

Does anyone have recommendations for an alternative card with good export support?

After Tesco pretty much abandoned the points with purchases and regular boost promotions, I switched my main card to an Amex Platinum Cash Back card.
    You pay a membership fee but get real cash back (at the end of each year). QIF download and good security notifications. Not all retailers accept it (I have my Tesco card as fallback) but Paypal does.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7

16-05-21 , 16:15

Quote Originally Posted by rmh56 View Post
    After Tesco pretty much abandoned the points with purchases and regular boost promotions, I switched my main card to an Amex Platinum Cash Back card.
    You pay a membership fee but get real cash back (at the end of each year). QIF download and good security notifications. Not all retailers accept it (I have my Tesco card as fallback) but Paypal does.
    Thanks for the tip, have gone for that and will keep the mastercard for when Amex not accepted. ?
    Thumbs Up

16-05-21 , 20:19

I have joined this community today to complain about the removal of the manage account and ofx download to ms money. I last used this on the 6 May. Extremely disappointed in the lack of prior engagement and failure to scope customer requirements. I am reconsidering by Credit Card and main Grocery provider.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 222

17-05-21 , 08:02

Hi @k5t0wnly, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment surrounding this. I've added your comments to our customer feedback.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

17-05-21 , 10:40

I would like to add my support for bringing back the qif format for downloading transactions. CSV files are a real pain to deal with in a lot of software.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 222

17-05-21 , 10:50

@growe I'll feed this back to the team, and they'll review all the comments we've received on this thread. Thanks for passing this on.
    Thumbs Up

17-05-21 , 12:14

Along with many others I am extremely disappointed at Tesco's retrograde step of removing the file formats of OFX/QIF. What was your reason for doing so? It surely was NOT for the benefit of your customers who had been using this facility for many years perhaps unaware to your boffins? It was doubly compounded by doing it without any prior notification, which clearly indicates no concern for your customers.
    Please have this facility reinstated ASAP.
    Thumbs Up

17-05-21 , 13:43

I have used the QIF for down loading transactions into Money dance or MS Money for a long time. Why has Tesco removed this facility? It would seem Tesco are no longer interested in customer service.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap