Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

13-05-21 , 20:27

@JoeC I had the same issue with First Direct/HSBC a while ago but they restored it after customer complaints.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 82

13-05-21 , 21:31

Finally, Its taken 4 dedicated hrs but have persevered so Tesco here goes....
    WHAT THE HELL!!!! 😠 you have removed ofx without a by-your-leave. Every 2 mins I confronted with emails and text about you're services and offers.
    As a personal CC customer I have stuck with you for 12 yrs, even after you diluted the clubcard points. Why?! coz I like the convenience of downloading my 250+ p/m transation into my on PC budget account via the OFX function.
    Reinstate the OFX file or I'm off to Halifax and I'm taking my 2K a month spend. Ps - I already have the H card; so its just a switch to the 'how to pay' feature in for online shops and switch the wifes card.
    Feel like I've been dumped...SHAME on you
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

14-05-21 , 05:31

You and I both. Hope they reinstate it soonest or I like many of you will be moving my account elsewhere. I have been using Microsoft Money since 2000 with no problems even thought Microsoft no longer support it. It still works well with my Natwest account and I have always used it with my Tesco card up to now. Get with it TESCO and listen to your customers!!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

14-05-21 , 07:39

Tesco, if you are considering reinstating the OFX/QIF download option, please make sure we also have the option to download transactions since the last statement as well - this function was available on the 'Old' version.. Downloading 90 days may be useful for some, but not with Microsoft Money where you balance the credit card monthly as it will overwrite previously reconciled transactions. TIA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

14-05-21 , 09:09

Yes, I'll be off too if this isn't fixed. I am already researching alternative credit cards.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 370
    Given: 508

14-05-21 , 09:42

Hey @Kerry sheenan42, sorry to hear that. Can I check if you are using a bookmark to login to your online banking? Can you navigate to Tescobank.com and sign in? If you try and access the file it should now work.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself and have fun in Off-topic too!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 1

14-05-21 , 09:43

Well it works for me and it create a file which I can open and look at with Excel. HOWEVER.. when i try and import this using Banktree (this is an excellent replacement for MS Money) it shows no data.
    .ofx was SO much better! Please re-instate this...
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 1

14-05-21 , 09:46

Can I add my voice to the OFX request? It is SO much better.
    I can't believe that it's not beyond the capability of your excellent IT team to add this as an option...please..
    Thumbs Up

14-05-21 , 09:47

I'm afraid that there is no plans to reinstate OFX/QIF downloads on online banking, we recently updated the platform which means that we are no longer able to support these formats. I do appreciate that this may not have been the answer that you all hoped for and have recorded every comment above as feedback. I have also moved this thread to the feedback section of the Community and merged the other two threads on the same subject into this one.
    Thumbs Up

14-05-21 , 09:49

I'm afraid that there is no plans to reinstate OFX downloads on online banking, we recently updated the platform which means that we are no longer able to support these formats @rmh56 but I will record your comments as feedback.
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap