Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Change of car
    23-04-21 , 16:40

Hi I eed to alter the make and model of my new car and don't know how to do it can anyone help please
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 801
    Given: 449

Best Answer
    23-04-21 , 18:51

Hi @MARJCROSSLAND

You can change your car details online if you have registered online:

How do I change my car on Your Insurance Account?

• Once you log in, select the policy you want to make the change on and then click 'Make Changes'
    • Click 'Change car' from the drop down menu.
    • Select the date you want your change to take effect from, read the statements carefully and if accepted, click 'Confirm'
    • Please enter your new registration and click 'Find my car'

Alternatively call the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm, Sat & Sun 9am – 2pm) who will be only too happy to help. Please have your details to hand when you call.

Have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 96

24-04-21 , 11:30

Hey @MARJCROSSLAND, I'm sorry to hear about this. Thanks for helping out here @25H :)

If it's standard car insurance, you can update this on your insurance account (YIA) by following these steps: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...urance-Account

If it's box insurance, please give the team a call on 0330 022 2202 (Mon – Fri: 8am - 8pm and Sat: 9am - 4pm) or message the team on your online portal for insurance.

If you're having difficulties updating your car, it would be best to give us a call and explain your situation. I hope this helps!

© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap