Welcome to the Tesco Clubcard Pay+ group

View Tag Cloud
    Former Community Manager
    Hi everyone and welcome to the Tesco Clubcard Pay+ group,

This is the place to share all your experiences with Tesco Clubcard Pay+, as well as any suggestions you have. But first of all, we’d love to hear all about:

• How your application went? Was it smooth or did you hit any bumps?
    • Now you’ve got your Tesco Clubcard Pay+, how’s it going? Have you used it yet?
    • Do you have any favourite features?
    • What attracted you to apply for Tesco Clubcard Pay+?

The team and I will create some topics here to get you started, but please start your own too. I can’t wait to hear how you’ve been using your Tesco Clubcard Pay+ and making the most of all the features and benefits.

Ross
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:42.
  • 48 Replies

Good morning Ross,

I've downloaded the Tesco Groceries app but unfortunately it would appear Clubcard Pay+ isn't available to me yet?

When the chance to apply for it comes I look forward to being able to top up my card when we get paid every four weeks and using that to budget my food shopping-that's what has attracted me to make an application when I'm able to do so.

Now the prepaid card option is being withdrawn from Pay+ perhaps this can be communicated with those customers? Am sure it's something they'd be interested in, especially with the double points offer.
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:42.
    Former Community Manager
    Hey @heanor_man_34, will pass your comments to the team. Clubcard Pay+ isn't available to all customers yet but keep an eye on the app for updates and I will share more information via this board when I can :)
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:43.
    Hey @heanor_man_34, will pass your comments to the team. Clubcard Pay+ isn't available to all customers yet but keep an eye on the app for updates and I will share more information via this board when I can :)

Thanks @RossM. It's something I'd like to be able to use.
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi,

Do we know what further offers may be coming down the line for Clubcard Pay+? Something for summer perhaps?

VW
    Community Manager
    Hi @vicswilson

Watch this space for more info coming!
    @RossM

Application went smoothly and very straight forward.

Double Clubcard for the first 3 months is great, but not sure if i made right decision getting Clubcard Pay+ because after the first 3 months you revert back to 1 point for every £1 spent at Tesco, where as if i paid for my shopping with my Tesco Credit Card i also would also get an extra 1 point for every £4 spent at Tesco, but with Clubcard Pay+ you won't.
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:44.
    Former Community Manager
    Application went smoothly and very straight forward

This is great to hear that the application process was smooth! Have you used Clubcard Pay+ for a shop as of yet?

Double Clubcard for the first 3 months is great, but not sure if i made right decision getting Clubcard Pay+ because after the first 3 months you revert back to 1 point for every £1 spent at Tesco, where as if i paid for my shopping with my Tesco Credit Card I also would also get an extra 1 point for every £4 spent at Tesco, but with Clubcard Pay+ you won't.

This is great feedback that I will pass on to the Clubcard Pay+ team, you are correct that after the initial 3 months you may get more points if you use your Tesco Bank Credit Card (if you have one), but Clubcard Pay+ does also offer additional benefits including being able to see all your grocery spending in one place and when you spend using your Clubcard Pay+ debit card, we’ll round up the amount to the nearest pound and save the change in your Round Up Savings Account.
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:44.
    Hi Ross are you able to help please? I have my Clubcard pay+ card but can’t see where in the Tesco Bank App that I register it?

thanks
    Last edited by KellyT; 12-08-21 at 09:45.
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @Lparker, thanks for getting in touch. Could you please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank and we can look into this for you?