• heanor_man_34

25-01-21 , 22:10

Quote Originally Posted by RossM View Post
    I would love to do that @heanor_man_34 ,although I have developed a fear of heights recently. That would either cure me, or leave me in a quivering mess!!

You'd be fine @RossM -in fact once you'd arrived at the top you'd love it!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 968
    Given: 545

26-01-21 , 06:57

I too have a fear of heights so I would have to agree with @RossM .
    Although @heanor_man_34 I would like to climb Sydney Harbour bridge, whether I could or not is another question!!

I watched Bradley and Barney Walsh: Breaking Dad last night with Barney bungee jumping off the 220 metre high Contra Dam.
    Not something Bradley Walsh could do, although he did step out onto the platform, much more than I could've done.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 436
    Given: 895

26-01-21 , 09:58

Quote Originally Posted by heanor_man_34 View Post
    You'd be fine @RossM-in fact once you'd arrived at the top you'd love it!

Nope, I would't even make it to the top! I even struggle to watch people at heights on TV lol
    @25H have you been to Australia? I have family there and always wanted to visit.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 968
    Given: 545

26-01-21 , 10:07

I know exactly what you mean @RossM with watching people at heights on TV!!

Yep, I went to Australia in 1987 alone, didn't know anyone, I just had to go for many reasons. Back then you could not climb Sydney Harbour bridge so was not an option. I loved Australia and wanted to stay, bet its changed a bit since then.

You are so lucky having family there.
    😁
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5

09-02-21 , 10:41

The first thing I will do as soon as the lockdown eased is to load my kayak, hitch the caravan up and hit the road.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap