Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Updated Banking App is Rubbish!
    03-12-20 , 09:31

Just wondering who on earth approved the latest update to the mobile banking app? It's AWFUL... a complete backward step. It's clumsy, unclear and shows less information than before the update. I thought updates were meant to improve things. This one doesn't at all. Looks like it's been designed by a four year old. Please admit you've got it wrong this time and change it back. It was fine before, why mess it up?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 837
    Given: 462

03-12-20 , 10:23

Hi @DianaBee
    I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the new App.
    I suppose its what you get used to.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 342

03-12-20 , 11:59

Hi @DianaBee

Sorry to hear this, the feedback we've received has been positive so far.

We also tested this out with our Beta group who had early access before this was available for everyone. Next time we have a Beta group running, would you like to be involved? You will have an opportunity to test things out and provide feedback ahead of full roll out.

I will ensure the comments are passed to the product team and let me know about the Beta group.

Thanks
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 444
    Given: 1,068

03-12-20 , 15:37

Hi @DianaBee

I'm sorry that you're not happy with the new mobile App,

I really like the new Mobile App myself, but change will never be to everyone's liking.

Hopefully the change will grow on you as it becomes more familiar.

Best Wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
    Thumbs Up

03-12-20 , 17:00

On the new update to the Banking app, the print option has disappeared is this no longer available? I know you can put it in a file as a pdf and then print from there but it used to be so convenient before.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11

04-12-20 , 08:25

Hi Sandy10

This was a bug that was unfortunately introduced with the last release. This should be resolved in the next app update happening this month. Thanks for making us aware of it.
    Thumbs Up

07-12-20 , 03:15

Hi - thanks for the reply. I'm afraid none of the feedback on the Google Play store for the latest update is positive... please read it - all saying that the updated app is a backward step. It's not a case of getting used to it - useful features have been removed... why?
    I would be happy to join a beta testing group - no offence, but anyone who likes this update must not be using the app for credit card management as I am. It is useless as it is now.

- - - Updated - - -

No, unfortunately it isn't what you get used to. Useful features have been removed and replaced with childish designs. It's a backward step.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 837
    Given: 462

07-12-20 , 07:25

Morning @DianaBee
    Your valued feedback regarding the App is very much appreciated.
    Hopefully this will be taken onboard when the App is updated next time.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

18-12-20 , 09:14

Got to agree here, the new version does not show how much I've spent since my last statement, something I feel is important with budgeting fund from month to month.
    ​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35

18-12-20 , 11:25

Hi @Morri , thanks for providing feedback on this. This will be taken onboard for any future updates - Keigan
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap