Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
98056members
30106posts

Thomas Cook

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: Thomas Cook

Hi @Gump72, can I check if this is a recurring payment on a Credit Card or a Direct Debit set up for a Current Account? - Ross

Highlighted
Little helper

As I will be claiming for over £100 for flights lost, I will have to claim off of my Tesco credit card under Section 75 of the Credit Act. How do I do this?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @Dave-Looe, sorry to hear about this. You can file a claim for a refund. Please send a copy of your invoice and booking details to cbk@tescobank.com including your full name and postcode in the subject line and we will progress your claim as soon as possible – Kelly

Highlighted
Little helper

Thanks for your reply, as I've two claims, for flights in October 2019 and January 2020, which appear different invoices and credit card statements, do I submit two I submit them seperately?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

If you have two separate transactions then it would be best to send the details over in separate emails. This means that our team can investigate the two claims individually. I hope this helps - Kelly

Highlighted
Little helper

Hi, 

I have booked flights only to New York with Thomas Cook on my credit card and then an add on hotel booked separately with LoveHolidays who state it is non refundable. 

Do I claim for the flights through the Consumer Credit Act and use chargeback for the hotel booking ?

Thanks

Caroline

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

You can file a claim for a refund for the flights with us. Please send a copy of your invoice and booking details to cbk@tescobank.com including your full name and postcode in the subject line and we will progress your claim as soon as possible. In terms of the hotel booking, if you send over the details explaining the situation in the email then our team will be able to check this for you to see if there's anything we can do to help – Kelly

Highlighted
Here to help

It was a direct debit from current account, it was paid for and finished in August, was supposed to travel Sep 25th but not now.
Highlighted
Little helper

In relation to the above - what are the timescales ? If I knew I was getting a refund for flights and roughly when that would be,  I could potentially book new flights elsewhere and would not need to cancel the hotel. 

Thanks

Caroline

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

I'm afraid we're not able to provide a timescale for this currently. Once our team receive your email they will be back in touch with an update on your claim as soon as possible. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused - Kelly