Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95593members
28884posts

COVID-19 (coronavirus) information

Highlighted
Here to help

Re: no response

If I apply to skip credit card payments, will it affect any 0% balance transfer offers?  Will it be marked as a missed payment for these promotional rate purposes?

Highlighted
Just looking

Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus) information

I've submitted the from. How do I get reassurance that I won't be charged a late fee payment. Will late fee payments be funded? I feel uneasy about not making a payment but have been instructed by text to cancel direct debts. When will I get confirmation that I have the 2 month period?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: no response

Hi @Phillipsmw, thanks for getting in touch. If you apply for the 2 month payment break this won't have any impact on any 0% rates on your account.

Highlighted
Little helper

much as I love this idea and appears to be sensible at the moment there are so many people who do NEED to do this -having no option -let them apply and be dealt by the overrun staff first- so maybe consider this in a couple of weeks when rush has died down? Happy to hear you are one of the lucky ones who can continue to work and be paid. Stay safe and stay well.

Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

Dear Sirs,

We are experiencing some financial difficulties as a result of a lose of employment during the COVID-19 crisis. 

We are now claiming Universal Credit but would like to know how we can arrange a payment holiday or reduced payments on our Car Insurance Policy during this interim period. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Highlighted
Just looking

I am in the process of completing the payment holiday form for my Tesco loan repayment but I don't remember my loan account number, will this affect my application please?

Highlighted
Little helper

Hello,
Qick query in regards to the payment. I have applied for a payment break on my loan and was advice to cancel my direct debit which I have now done. I havetoday noe received an email saying I have missed my payment and I need to pay right away but I was advised to cancel the direct debit. So do I need to pay or do I ignore the email as I'm struggling to pay due to Covid-19?
Highlighted
Little helper

Hi I filled the form out a week ago or more but have not received any confirmation and now I’ve received an email from Tesco requesting my money as the instructions you gave was to cancel direct debit but now I’m worried as I’ve received this collection email. 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @adeola97, thanks for getting in touch. We will need your account number to process this request.The quickest way to retrieve your account number is by checking the direct debit reference for your loan. The account number is the last 8 digits before the forward slash and the sort code is 40-64-12. This information is also available on your welcome pack and on your statements. If you don't have any of these to hand, I can send a copy of your welcome letter to you in the post. This will take 5-9 working days to arrive and if you would like me to arrange this please let me know. If you need the details before this time, please give our Loans team a call on 0345 600 6016, available Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-2pm, and they'll be able to confirm this information over the phone – Chris 

Highlighted
Little helper

I put my request in a week or 2 ago and have no communication. In the meantime keep receiving texts and emails to say I've missed a payment on both my loan and 2 credit cards. Will this affect my credit file?