Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
81594members
23088posts

why you took 1434

Here to Help

why you took 1434

I setted up minimum payments for my credit card by dd, it is £28.79 planned to be paid on 8th Nov, but 4th Nov Tesco bank took £1434.82 from my direct debit account ! Why?

(My credit limit is £2400 and I already used about 90% of it)

But why you took 1434? I did not find information on your website that you can do it. This payment got returned and I got 12£ fee for it . :catsad: 

7 REPLIES 7
Your Community Expert

Re: why you took 1434

Hi there, thanks for your message! Sorry to hear about this, so we can look into this for you please send a message to Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode and I'll do my best to help - Clare

Here to Help

There is no options to send a message to Tesco bank :catsad: 

Your Community Expert

Hi AleksJ, if you search for 'Tesco-Bank' at the top of the page and then click on our profile, you can send a message from there - Ainsley

Here to Help

Unfortunately on the phone/ android when you click messages you just going again to the main menu :catsad:

Here to Help

On the Mac no messages icon at all :catsad: 

Here to Help

I called few times and thing is that I setted up monthly minimum payment but was also another direct debit payment I never know about it :catsad: surprise 

Your Community Expert

I'm sorry to hear. We would need to speak to you privately to look into this. If you have Twitter or Facebook, you can message us there. I've posted the links below. 

https://www.facebook.com/tesco.bank/

@TescobankHelp