Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
73992members
21191posts

iOS & Android App DDB-01

Here to Help

iOS & Android App DDB-01

I keep receiving an error message on both Android and iOS banking app, on a range of different devices, "We can't display your account details. Please come back later, or try again now. (DDB-01)."

This happens after putting in my username, my pin, my one time code, and my password. It has been happening for weeks, with no success from customer services.

I can login on a web browser (finally) just not on the app. Any help? 

6 REPLIES 6
Your Community Expert

Re: iOS & Android App DDB-01

Hi @LukeKav, sorry to hear this. We're not aware of any issues at the moment with our mobile app. Could you try deleting and re-downloading the app on both of your devices and let us know how you get on? If this doesn't help, the best thing to do is give our Online Helpdesk a quick call who can take a look at this for you. You can reach them on 0345 300 3511 (24/7) - Brogan

Here to Help

Hi Brogan,

Thanks for your reply. I've actually been in touch with the online helpdesk more time than I can count about so many issues with online and app banking, though i've come across no one who can help with this matter.

That being said, I have already deleted the app, reinstalled etc. My Wife can gain access to her account using my app, but I cannot access mine.

Just to clarify, this has been tried on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, an iPhone 7, an iPhone XR, the Razer Phone 1, and lastly a new Samsung Galaxy S10.

Thanks!

Your Community Expert

Is this just the mobile app you are having issues with or have you been able to access your online banking using the desktop version? - Thomas

Here to Help

Hi Thomas,

I can access online banking fine through the website, it's just the app that appears to not like my account. I've just checked tonight and the same issue is persisting

Thanks,
Luke
Your Community Expert

That's odd, @LukeKav! So I can check this for you, could you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank with your full name, DOB and postcode? - Caroline

Here to Help

Thanks Caroline, I've sent the PM.

Thanks,
Luke