credit card purchase protection

I ordered 3 photo canvases from a company called Picanova. It cost me £61.81. When ordering on their website it tells you if your image is suitable for the size you want to order. In my case it said the image was fine. On arrival they were all badly out of focus. I have complained to the company and they said that they only print what they receive. Their reply (received 16/.10) was as follows - 'We regret that you are not satisfied with the delivered product. After careful consideration of your request by our graphics department and consultation with the production manager, we have concluded that the item you received corresponds to the data you uploaded to our website.

Please note that your image data is never edited before the production.

We are therefore unable to accept this complaint. We thank you for your understanding.' Am I able to do anything to request the payment back from my credit card (debited on 28th Sept) as I obviously cannot use the canvases. They were for my family as a memory of my father who died a year ago.
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hello

Thanks for getting in touch although I am sorry it's under these circumstances. This is something that our disputes team will take a look into, you can contact them by calling 0345 366 2711 anytime between Mon - Fri: 8am - 6pm and Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm.

I hope all gets resolved to your satisfaction! Please get back in touch if we can offer help with anything else at all.