Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
69535members
20215posts

Was my Credit Card application accepted?

New to this

Was my Credit Card application accepted?

hi, i aplied for credit card about 10 days ago, and in the ester day i received a call from tesco to confirm my details then i didnt hear any thing since.

is that normal ???

how can I check if i have been accepted or no

9 REPLIES 9
Your Community Expert

Re: Was my Credit Card application accepted?

Hi @Isa88, I'm sorry to hear that you've not heard if your application was successful. We're not able to confirm if you've been accepted via the community page. However, If you call us on 0345 300 4278 (24/7) we'll be able to discuss this in further detail.

Star Browser

Good evening,

I had verification documents returned to me on the 23rd of July and have heard nothing from Tesco bank since. Is this normal as just slightly worried something may have been lost in the post. 

Thanks

Your Community Expert

@Baz113 I certainly would have expected you to have heard from us by now. If you can privately message @Anonymous, with your full name, DOB and postcode, I'll check this for you.

Star Browser

Hello,

I haven’t received any text confirming I have been approved or e-mail.

Also, I haven’t received my pin or card.

please advise. Many thanks

Star Browser

I applied for a credit card but have heard nothing I’m unsure if I’ve been accepted how can I find this information 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sally72, I can confirm the status of your application if you send a private message to @Anonymous containing your full name, DOB and postcode. Could you also confirm your employer and email address in your message for some added security? :-)

Just Getting Started

I’m not sure if my application has been accepted or not?

Just Getting Started

Ok thank you

Your Community Expert

Hi @Squibby10, hope you managed to get everything sorted. If you have any queries please get back in touch.