Transfer of balance showed up in account one day and was removed the next day. Is this normal?

I had noticed the transfer of credit (and transfer fee) from one of my other cards to my Tesco Bank credit card on the 24th of March so believed it to be successful. However I have only just noticed now that it then went out of the account on the 25th of March as did the transfer fee. Is this normal? I missed a payment on the other card believing that it had been emptied.
  • 4 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi
    Sorry to hear you're transfer balance disappeared.
    Have you checked with your other card account?
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out, give you an update and appropriate information
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps and you get your query sorted!
    Take care & best wishes, 35H.
    Above and beyond
    Hi I'm sorry to hear that you're transfer balance has disappeared.
    I would echo the earlier advice from my fellow associate and proceed as follows :-
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out, and provide you with a satisfactory response.
    Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps ! Kind regards,
    Hi Thanks to both of you. Sent a PM so just waiting on a reply.
    Thanks
    Above and beyond
    Thanks !I'm sure you won't have to wait long, the private messages are checked regularly, so you should hear back soon. I am unable find any similar accounts of your experience, so unable to advise correctly whether this is normal or not, but we'll find out soon enough !I would be most grateful if you could let me know the outcome, and once you have received a satisfactory explanation :-Please "accept as a solution" to clear down, and confirm as solved. All the very best,