Tesco Credit Card Money transfer

Hi,I was offered a 0% APR on money transfer for year with a 3.99% charge from the sum transferred over. I have made request successfully through the Tesco app on Friday 10/07 @ 06:30AM and as of now- Tuesday 14/10 :00 I haven't received it yet. I'm extremely unhappy about this taking so long. Money from card are gone, fee has been applied and transaction is called completed. I've tried to call customer service and the lady on the phone said the money will be with me shortly. How much longer will it take for the transfer to arrive onto my bank account?? On another note, I have started thinking of reversing this transaction. Is this do-able?
  • 5 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi I’m sorry to hear about this.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to get this actioned for you.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Best wishes, & CSKBrambles
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear about this.
    You can expect the process to take 2-3 working days to complete
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out for you and respond appropriately.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    Hope this helps you get it sorted.
    Warm wishes,
    Above and beyond
    Hi I'm just following up to check if this has been resolved ?Kind Regards,
    Hi and thank you for checking back with me. Although I was told the money were transferred over to another bank, they have actually never arrived. I have discovered this morning I was refunded for the transaction. No one made me aware of this unfortunately.
    Above and beyond
    That's great to hear , as i expected ! Thank you so much for letting me know, i was confident this would work out.I'm delighted that you have got your refund for the transaction.I would be grateful to you, if you can close down for me, as an 'acceptable solution'Best wishes,