Tesco Bank Loan - application/process help

Hi I applied for a tesco bank loan and was approved. I got documentation today signed and returned. Once it is returned what is the process What other checks will be completed once this is returned? I was using money to make various purchases, so assumed the online approval was final, so have put a deposit on my credit but reading it seems Tesco can still no approve my loan? Can you advise?
  • 13 Replies

Employee
    Hi ,

Thanks for your message. When we receive your documents, we'll work your application within 2 business days and your funds will be transferred by Faster Payment to your designated back account. As you've mentioned you were approved at the end of the application, all we're really checking during this further process is that everything you've sent to us is filled in correctly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Emma - Customer Care
    can anyone help me. I applied yesterday for a loan, and was accepted online signing a digital agreemeent. It said you were doing some final checks and the loan was to be paid out in 24 hours, today i have not heard anything at all from yourselves so i called customer services and they advised that the application was currently with the underwriters and it was looking like it was not going to be 5-7 working days to be processed. I am really confused as I would not have applied for the loan if it was to take that long to be paid out, up to now there has been no request for further information i.e proof of income or an agreeement in the post like other posters have suggested. Please can you tell me why what i thought was going to be a quick process has turned in to lengthy and drawn out one?
    Employee
    Hi , I’m sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your funds due to these checks which are being carried out. I’d like to look in to this for you so I can see what is happening. Please send a private message to with your name, DOB and postcode. Please ensure you leave a space between each character of your personal details
    Hi,

I applied for a loan yesterday and today I received a text telling me that I have been accepted in pincaple and need to sign and return my agreement. I haven't received my agreement. Do I get this in the post or can I sign it online?

Many thanks
    Employee
    It will be sent out via post and will arrive within 3-5 business days of the text being received. Please allow additional time for the documents to arrive given the time of year. Get back in touch via our account if you don't receive these documents
    Can someone help please.
    I did an application online and it was approved but before I could say to move forward with it the session had timed out so now I don't know what to do.
    Does it mean it is all sorted or not
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear your session timed out during your online application and that has left you in limbo!!
    The best thing to do is have the Tesco Bank team have a look at this for you.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode along with your bank loan details

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Hope this helps you get it sorted.

Warm wishes, Caz

Above and beyond
    Hi
    That’s not good to hear,
    Please click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message.
    Kind regards, Chris,
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for your message. Please send us over a private message to Tesco-Bank, and I'll be able to check this for you.