Second credit card application help!!

Hi. I applied for a second credit card last week from my online login. It said we may be able to offer you credit card and when I applied it showed me how much limit,APR and duration for 0% will be offered. I’m not too sure if I was referred or not.

I haven’t heard back anything by email or post. Just wondering if you get asked for ID if you already hold card with tesco or do they send approval or rejection?

Thanks
  • 3 Replies

• Verified Answer

Former Community Manager
    Verified Answer
    Hi, if you message us privately @Tesco-Bank we can check the status of your application here. Alternatively, you can call us on 0345 366 2709 and we will be able to give you an update.
    Last edited by ChristopherP; 06-01-21 at 12:10. Reason: process
    Hi there. I have been told that my application had been refused and I had been sent letter which I never received. I called them to check again so I was advised that they will send me again and same thing happened. I never received anything. I would like to appeal for it as I think the decision is not fair. How do I do it without that letter?

Thanks
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear that you never received your letter. You're able to appeal this decision by giving us call on 0345 300 4278 (24/7) and pressing 0 once the options are presented. You should support your appeal by providing any additional relevant information that was not taken into account at the time of our original decision. I hope this helps.