Proof of no claims history letter required for Canada

Hi, I have recently moved to Canada for a number of months and I am trying to obtain car insurance which takes into account that I have made no claims. I have been insured with Tesco and require a letter from Tesco that provides evidence that I was insured and that I have made no claims. A proof of no claims bonus is unfortunately not sufficient proof. The information that they require is: 1 - Issue date2 - Insurance company letterhead Contact Information3 - Name of insureds listed on the policy(s)4 - Policy number(s)5 - Date of coverage with insurance provider6 - Details of any claims, or says that there were no at fault claims for all listed drivers/policy holders.7 - Signature of insurance representative I have a document that I can send which clearly details all of the information that is required, I just can't find any email addresses for tesco car insurance to send it to. I hope that this is something that someone can help me with. Many thanks,Steve
  • 2 Replies

Employee
    This isn’t something we normally provide Steve, but if you could message us privately via Twitter or Facebook with your personal and policy details, we will certainly check whether we can help at all.
    On Twitter, follow us @tescobankhelp and Direct Message us, or contact us via Facebook Messenger by searching for .bank. In your message please confirm your full name, policy reference number, date of birth and UK postcode, and list again what it is you would need us to include in the proof letter.

Thanks

JoanM
    Thanks for your reply Joan. I will forward on the details via one of the methods you detailed in your response. Many thanks for your help. Steve