Pet insurance query

Hello, I've just had a quote for the standard pet insurance and wondered if anyone could clear this up for me. It states there is £3000 for each illness or injury from the date the injury happens until 12 months is up or the £3000 is used whichever comes first. If my pet is diagnosed with something like diabetes or arthritis in the first year of having the policy when you renew does that £3000 start fresh or will that illness not be covered in the policy any longer? e.g if the policy starts in September and my dog is diagnosed with diabetes in the December and I use the some of the money from December to September 2016 when I renew the policy will the slate be wiped clean and I have £3000 inthe **bleep** again? Hope that makes sense! Thanks for any help you can give me. Laura
  • 1 Reply

Hi laurasmith02,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Our policy covers up to £3000 per condition. So we would pay up to £3000 for each medical condition, it wouldn't refresh at renewal.

We do have our Extra policy where you can select either £4000 or £7500 for each medical condition.

Thanks
    Heather - Customer Care