Payment Break question

Hi, Requested a payment break as per the form and I received a message finally saying its all been set up. But it doesn't look like it been added to both cards and the loan. Im still getting late payment fees and worrying letters for one of the cards and I dread to think what i'll get for the loan. Only 1 card is showing as no payment due. Regards,
  • 3 Replies

• Verified Answer

Verified Answer
    Good evening , I completely understand this is very worrying for you and if you can I'd send a private message to @Tesco-Bank with your full name, date of birth and postcode so that they are able to clarify it has been applied to both your credit cards and personal loan. posted this in the News>Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Information section of the website: Hi @baldeagle, If you have received an automatic reply to your payment delay request, then please don’t worry. Please ignore any correspondence regarding missed payments. We will be back in touch when your payment break has been applied and this will be backdated to the date we received your email. Any late payment fees will be refunded, and it will have no effect on your credit file. We thank you for your patience during this time. Unfortunately due to the way it works communication will be sent out automatically-but, as you can see, this won't have an adverse impact on your account conduct nor credit reports. I hope you're able to get this resolved ASAP.
    Hi ,

Many thanks for the reply. I have already sent a DM to with all the details and had nothing I return yet.
    I shall await their reply.

Thanks.
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm sorry to hear about this! I've now replied to your private message.