Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
93153members
27555posts

Paying in cheques

Highlighted
Little helper

Paying in cheques

I posted a cheque on Thursday 14th May when is it likely to show in any form in my account as t hasn't yet
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: Paying in cheques

Hi @christinelkell 

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm sure someone at Tesco Bank would be only too happy to help. Can you send a private message, click on @Tesco-Bank then 'Send a Message' with your full name, DOB & postcode so they can check your account please?

How this helps!!

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @christinelkell, sorry to hear about that! I've now replied to your private message.

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @KellyT  are there any future plans for Tesco Bank to accept cheque deposits at Tesco ATM machines ? This method has been widely adopted by all the major banks, and would make a huge difference to Tesco Bank customers like myself.

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @christinelkell , i hope that your issue has now been resolved satisfactorily. Cheque depositing with Tesco Bank is an issue that i have previously raised. It would be great if Tesco Bank allowed cheques to be deposited at their ATM machines. It would make life a whole lot easier for me that's for sure. Good luck & Best wishes.

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @CSKBrambles, I'm afraid our team don't have any plans to introduce this currently. I'll pass on your comments as customer feedback today. 

Highlighted
Safe hands

Thanks Kelly, unfortunately i receive numerous payments made by cheque. HMRC, British Gas and Legal & General are a few examples, where no other payment option is available to me.