Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95593members
28884posts

New Tesco Credit Card - is it still a clubcard

Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

New Tesco Credit Card - is it still a clubcard

Received a new credit card to replace existing but it no longer shows the clubcard number.  Does it automatically link to my clubcard or do I need a separate one again?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Re: New Tesco Credit Card - is it still a clubcard

Hi @DMS21, thanks for getting in touch. The Clubcard number is stated on the back of the card and is automatically linked. I hope this clarifies things for you - Chris 

Highlighted
Fresh Eyes

Doh!  Didn't look there. Thank you!

Highlighted
Just looking

Got this misleading email from Customer Engagement which implies I would lose my Vouchers if not used by 30th November....none of my vouchers expire in November...the earlies would expire in January 2020. Does this message only refer to Odeon Film Vouchers (Don't have any) where there is a date problem?

See email below

We wanted to remind you that your Clubcard vouchers are due to expire on 30 November.

Forgotten where you've put them? Don't worry, you can find your vouchers in the Clubcard app, too.

Just scan them at the till from your phone to save on your shop. Or simply scan your paper vouchers if you have them.

Here’s to making a little saving in the run up to Christmas.

UK Customer Engagement Centre

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @DF2019, thanks for your message. You would be best to contact Clubcard directly to query this, please contact them on  0330 123 1688 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat: 9am - 6pm, Sun: Closed) and they will be able to check this - Christina