Mobile banking App hangs on S7 Edge

I have been using the Tesco Mobile Banking App for some years and have used it for almost a year on my S7 Edge. In the last month /6 weeks it has started to hang after I start it with fingerprint. It appears to move to the next screen but will just sit there with the coloured bars suggesting it is doing something but never goes any further. Initially I thought it was poor data signal but I have tried ina strong 4G area and also on my home wifi but nothing. Any help appreciated. I mostly access my Tesco account on-line but only the App shows pending transactions. An answer to why pending transactions cannot be viewed on-line would also be helpful.
  • 1 Reply

Former Community Manager
    Hi @bluezetc, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the app. Can I ask if you have the latest android version installed? Updating this should resolve any issues that you’re experiencing. If the problem persists, our Online Helpdesk team are available 24/7 to provide assistance with your Banking App on your device. Their contact number is 0345 300 3511. I hope this helps - Ross