Merge online accounts

I got accepted for your new ne fee card last week and had to register for online banking i already have a credit card with you and online banking so can i merge both acards on to the same online account if so do i need to call you or i see it can be done online but will this casue problems since the cards are already registered with online thanks
  • 3 Replies

• Verified Answer

Former Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Thanks for your post . Yes you will be able to link your Credit Cards online so that you only have one set of login details, and not to worry, it won't interfere with the Online Banking details you originally set up. When you receive your new Credit Card, if you then enter the number into the box under "Add my other accounts" and follow the steps you'll be able to link them together. This box will appear on the right hand side of your Overview screen. If you log in using your original security details then these will be the only ones you'll use going forward. Hope this helps!
    How long does this take to process? I've been waiting three days to see both accounts. I have two seperate accounts now one for old credit card and one for current account. I can not find your contact numbers on this site as the layout is very poor, I called the number on the card and he just said try it again in a patronising manor.
    Former Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm sorry about that. If you have received an email from us, it can take up to 10 working days for us to link the accounts. If you haven't heard from us, you can reach the Online Helpdesk on 0345 300 3511 anytime and one of our advisers will be able to help you! I hope you manage to get this sorted out!