Loan payment holiday help!

Hi there,I am really needing some help and advice. I sent off my payment request for my loan at the beginning of April and received a confirmation email on the 11th April advising it had been received by due to demand, it was taking a bit longer to process. I then had a payment taken on the 22nd which has left me short this month. I have since had no further correspondence from you regarding what is happening and I really don't know what to do. I'm hesitant of just cancelling the direct debit as I don't think this would be the right thing to do? Any help would be great!
  • 2 Replies

Good evening . First and foremost I'm sorry to here the payment taken on April 22nd has left you short. During these uncertain and troubling times it's another worry you definitely don't need. Are you registered to view your Personal Loan account online at all? If so, can you remember the original end date your loan? I only ask because mine should've been October of this year but the final payment will now be in January 2021. I appreciate call times are much longer than usual by you can contact the Loans Customer Services Team on 0345 600 6016. The reduced hours of operation are: Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm and for Saturday and Sunday it's 9am to 2pm. I hope you are able to get this resolved as soon as possible.
    Your Community Expert
    Hey , sorry to hear this. So I can check this for you, can you please send a private message to Tesco-Bank? - Chris