Online banking

Online banking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
79766members
22885posts

How do you make the most of your clubcard points?

Employee

How do you make the most of your clubcard points?

It would be great to hear your thoughts – hit the reply button below to share them

15 REPLIES 15
Every Little Helps

Re: How do you make the most of your clubcard points?

I make sure I save them up for Clubcard Boost events and points events if I know about them, we are particularly fond of cinema tickets from Cineworld and vouchers for Pizza Express! I try to get as many points as I can, so I am signed up with Tesco Mobile and EON, and I use my Tesco Credit Card religiously. You can also get 25 clubcard points a month for completing surveys about your shopping experience, so I keep my receipts and do those.^_^

Sharings Caring

I save all my points up and have a free Christmas dinner with all the trimmings on Tesco. Doing that suits me more than partakeing in the double up schemes that run during the year as there generally isn't anything within the offers that I either need or want
Here to Help

One of the things I have been using my points for, is to get the children their RAC cover, its helps them out which makes me happy!  Win Win situation

@NickG wrote:

It would be great to hear your thoughts – hit the reply button below to share them

Every Little Helps

I use my points at boost time for railcards. Days out tickets and usually for that expensive wanted gift at Christmas. Last year was an iPod. Year before a sat nav. I couldn't have afforded to the laptop my son asked for without my club card points. My one gripe is that I only get one point now I really appreciated the two points per pound. Perhaps bonus points on essential items could be considered. !!
Every Little Helps

Ive been using my tesco credit card to boost my tesco points as there are a few things I want to use them for on my next BOOST.

I want to get a 'two together' railcard for me and my husband to use on the train. We recenelty had to scrap our car so the option to save 1/3 on train travel is very appealing. I need £15 of tesco colubcard points for a annual pass. Excellent value!

The other BOOST I am interested in is the Ticketmaster vouchers. Great BOOST. I want to take my grandma on the Corronation Street Tour. £20 tesco clubcard points will get me 3 tickets. Also a new voucher I spotted was £2.50 tesco clubcard vouchers is not enough to get a free Pizza Express Pizza (midweek).Love Tesco Points!

@NickG wrote:

Every Little Helps

Oh woo - I didn't realise that you can get RAC cover on Tesco Points. AMAZING!!

Window Shopper

We always use ours for Prezzo or Pizza Express vouchers. We get approx £25 worth of points quarterly, and that converts to £100 of Prezzo vouchers! Both restaurants do great children's menus (e.g. Prezzo Tiny Tots menu in £3.50 for three courses and a drink!) which are included in the scheme, and we get to go for a free meal roughly once per month!
Window Shopper

We use ours to take us and our caravan to Spain each year via Eurotunnell!! the dog loves it!!.

Window Shopper

I have used mine for various things, but mainly free cinema tickets and I have got some huge discounts on my photography gear.