Did you mean: 
97868members
29981posts

Home insurance

Highlighted
Little helper

Home insurance

Hi @Tesco-Bank,
Just signed up to home unsure and the email asks me to sign in to accept, print ot upload documents but nothing is there on my account. There isn't a pdf to download, and when I do log in all I see is my car insurance I have with you.

Any ideas?

Thanks
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Above and beyond

Re: Home insurance

Hi @natbetts 

I'm really sorry to hear the difficulties you're having with your home insurance and I will certainly help you to get it resolved. 

Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for someone to check this out for you and respond with an appropriate reply.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank  and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please remember to include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
Warm wishes, Caz @25H 
Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi @natbetts 

You can view your documents 24 hours a day via Your Insurance Account

Once you've logged into Your Insurance Account,  you can access your documents by selecting 'View documents' at the bottom of the home screen, where you will be presented with a list of your documents and the dates they are valid from.

Best Wishes, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Little helper

Hey - thanks for sharing this but unfortunately I am still unable to view my documents, I can log in and I can clearly see my car insurance policy, but my home insurance one is still not there, even though I have an email saying I am covered,could really do with finding these to get all the necessary paper work signed off. Any Ideas?

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @natbetts, sorry you can't download your documents. If you send a private message to Tesco-Bank, we'll take a look into this for you. 

Highlighted
Top sharer

Hi @natbetts 

Just checking to see if you have now accessed your insurance documents ?

If you are still having problems please send Tesco Bank a "Private Message" to check it out and provide access for you.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank  and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

In the top right of the page click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please remember to include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
I'm sure they will sort this out for you.
Best Wishes, @CSKBrambles 
Highlighted
Above and beyond

Morning @natbetts 

Just checking in with you to see if you got everything sorted yesterday with sending your private message to ChristopherP!!!

Warm wishes, Caz @25H 

Highlighted
Your Community Expert

Hi @natbetts, thanks for your message. That means you are logging into your Car Insurance 'Your Insurance Account' (YIA) as they are not linked together. You will need to create an account for your home insurance using your Home Insurance policy number and once you have done that, you will be able to view and manage your policy online and also upload documents. Hope this helps - Saqib

Highlighted
Above and beyond

Hi @natbetts 

I see you have a reply and explanation from Saqib along with what you need to do to view your Home Insurance Policy and upload your documents.

If you're happy with the explanation please 'Accept as Solution' for me to close down and so other's can see the advice given.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H