Email Contact

Hi Does Tesco Bank have an email address where i could make an enquiry or does it need to be by post?
  • 8 Replies

• Verified Answer

Employee
    Verified Answer
    HI ,

We don't have an email address I'm afraid, although you can message us directly on both our Facebook and Twitter pages where you can use either the private message or DM function to elaborate on your query.

If it's documentation that you're returning then we would need you to send this to our PO Box address - Tesco Bank (state specific department), PO Box 27014, Glasgow G2 9FE.

You can always call us if you're unsure and you can find all of our departmental contact numbers here.

I hope that helps! If this does not answer your query please provide some more information on what you're looking for and we'll do our best to answer :-)

- Michelle

Community Manager
    Hi @Shahin,

Great response from Michelle there, can I ask that you accept the solution so we can store this information for other commuinity members?

Thanks - Sarah
    Hi, May I ask why you do not have an email address? some people dont have access to social media, and its not always convieniant to phone (For Example I work 9-5, 5 days a week, have access to a PC, but all social media is blocked- so i'd be able to send an email- I have one to send- but cannot send it) you are blocking off a fairly popular channel of communication by not giving an option for customers to email you! Thanks, Jon
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , we don't have an email address as we don't consider this a secure method for discussing your personal and banking details. Unlike Social Media channels which publicly release their own internal security protocols with regards to private messaging, we can't validate external email supplier’s security. As a result we don't offer this as an appropriate channel for customer service queries. I hope this clarifies things for you.
    A number of banks provide direct communication via “account inbox” with logged-in users. After I login to my credit card account and click on “Clubcard Credit Card” button I get the error below error on my iPad. I’m not comfortable sharing this on the ‘community’ as I don’t use Twitter or facebook. Wasted some considerable amount of time looking for email address. Well, lot of businesses and e-commerce sites do use email addresses :| “ Invalid Request. If you feel the request was valid please contact customer service.

The error ID for your request is: TY **sensitive info removed**325
    Employee
    I'm sorry to read about the problem you're having online . As we don't currently offer email or messaging via our website, we'd advise to call our Online team and they can help fix this problem.

I'll also make sure to pass on your feedback about the lack of email addresses on our website. This is a service that we're hoping to introduce in the future and we'll let all of our customers know when it's available.
    Any closer to having an email address to get in contact with you. I have been able to email all of my financial connections by email apart from you, i.e. Nationwide, Barclaycard. Not good enough Tesco!!!!
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid we don't have an email address to discuss banking queries. As Ross said above, we don't consider this a secure method for discussing your personal information, so it wouldn't be something we'd be looking at implementing at this moment and time. I'm sorry for any disappointment this may cause – Carly