Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95228members
28728posts

Chargeback/cancelled flight

Highlighted
Here to help

Chargeback/cancelled flight

I filed a chargeback for a cancelled flight on 17th April, it’s been over 8 weeks and I’ve heard nothing still. I’ve tried phoning and finding out what’s going on and I feel like I’m just being palmed off
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: Chargeback/cancelled flight

Hi @Katylg94 

I'm sorry to hear that, of course sometimes it can take longer than 8 weeks.

However I understand your dilema. Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message for someone to check this out and give you an update on your cancelled flight.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank  and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Hope this helps!

Take care & warm wishes. 25H

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @Katylg94 

I'm sorry to hear about this, and i will certainly help you to get it resolved. 👍

Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message for someone to check this out and give you an update on your chargeback.

Click on this link @Tesco-Bank  and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

Kindest Regards, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Here to help

Whilst I appreciate it can take longer than 8 weeks, I was quoted 6 weeks and your phone lines still say 6 weeks. So you ought to rectify this
Highlighted
Safe hands

Thanks @Katylg94 

It's a legitimate point that you make ! and it will be referred for customer feedback.

There is a measure of fluctuation, but the average wait time currently remains broadly as quoted.  I'm  unaware of the individual circumstances of your delay, but i'm very sorry that you have endured a longer wait than usual. I'm confident however that you will be dealt with more quickly, now that your private message has been sent.

Kind Regards, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Here to help

Apologies, that was in response to 25H.

It can’t be helped at a time like this, it’s just frustrating is all. Yeah private message all sent, so fingers crossed.
Thank you for your help
Highlighted
Safe hands

Thanks @Katylg94 

No problems honestly, i do sincerely share your frustration !

Please stick with it and don't be deterred, and we'll get you there. 👍

There's huge clamour for attention at the moment, and you must ensure that you're being heard. The teams are working under intense pressure, and making every possible effort to clear the backlog,

I will do everything that i can to champion your cause. @ChristinaG  please see thread, private message sent by Katy.

Kind Regards, @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @Katylg94 

I totally agree with you that if you're told 6 weeks and the phone message states 6 weeks it should be rectified and with the team being under a lot of pressure clearing the backlog I'm sure it would help them too. Thank you for raising it!!

I share your frustration as I've been in a similar position being passed from one department to another.

Hopefully your private message has been responded to and you're on your way to getting this resolved.

Warm regards, @25H

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @25H  !

Thanks for all your support on this, please take a look at your messages. ! 👍

Kind Regards,

Chris 😊