Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
95305members
28769posts

Cancelling my credit card

Highlighted
Little helper

Cancelling my credit card

I have been calling 0345 300 4278 to try and close my credit card account but can’t seem to get talking to anyone to cancel.

The automated service doesn’t seem to give an option to speak to someone to cancel.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Safe hands

Re: Cancelling my credit card

Hi @Thw5ck !

I'm really sorry about the problems getting through, but i can help you get this sorted !

Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message', with the relevant details, they will action this for you straight away, and confirm as done !

If you click on this link @Tesco-Bank it will take you to a page 'About Tesco Bank'.

In  the top right of the page click 'send a message', a new page opens up 'Create New Message'. Complete & send your message securely.

Please remember to include your full name, date of birth & post code.

Hope this helps, Best Wishes @CSKBrambles 

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hi @Thw5ck 

I'm sorry to hear you're looking to close your Credit Card account and I'm sure I can help you with it.

As an alternative to calling the Credit Card department on 0345 300 4278, available 24/7 you could write to Tesco Bank at: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT.

Remember to provide a cover letter stating you wish to close the card and include your personal details.

If you have a credit balance on the account we will need to speak with Tesco Bank in order to get this returned.

Hope this helps!!

Warm wishes, @25H

Highlighted
Safe hands

Hello again @Thw5ck  !

I just wanted to add to my first reply, that although the private message platform is the quickest and most convenient, you also have the option to deal with by post to :

Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT.

Hope this helps, @CSKBrambles