Cancelling my auto-renew car insurance

Hi I have a car insurance auto renew due today, which I cancelled yesterday using the downloaded lapse form and sending through to the email address advised. I do not want to renew. Today I received a new policy document. Can you please confirm that this is raised in error and that I have not and will not be charged for a new car insurance policy? If not, can you please cancel the policy and refund me in full? I cannot contact the team due to the covid announcement on the phone lines. Many thanks Jlow
  • 3 Replies

Community superstar
    Morning I'm really sorry to hear that. If you've cancelled your car insurance using the downloaded lapse form and sent it to [email protected] then your renewal willl be cancelled as you have 14 days to cancel. In the unfortunate event that you have been charged you will receive a full refund under the 14 days to cancel rule.This platform is unable to deal with car insurance, should you want to get your cancellation clarified please call them on 0345 246 2895 (Mon-Fri: 8am-9pm, Sat-Sun: 9am-5pm) where the team will be only too happy to assist you.If you're unable to call you can write to them at: Freepost RSJB-RZZY-HTJB Tesco Bank Customer Service, P O Box 276, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 2BT.Please also include your policy number, date of birth, address and a signature if you are writing.Hope this helps!!!Warm wishes,

Mod edit - this email address is no longer in use. To cancel a renewal, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank.
    Last edited by ChristinaG; 11-01-21 at 17:35. Reason: email address no longer in use
    Community superstar
    You're very welcome Have a lovely day