full service not received as described at the point of sale.

Fresh Eyes
    Hello
    I recently paid for airport parking on my credit card which was meant to be at a hotel which included transfers to the airport. On the day of travel i got a text that the carpark is now somewhere else due to contractual delays of getting the original venue and once I got there I was told the transfers were not available as their vehicle was broken down. For this reason I had to get an uber but would be refunded the uber costs both ways. I provided the receipts for the uber and told refund was on its but 2 weeks later nothing. Now not answering calls or returning message on WhatsApp or email. Where do I stand with this?
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Administrator
    Verified Answer
    @R12vp Thank you for contacting us ๐Ÿ˜€.

I'm really sorry to hear what has happened. If you have purchased a product/service on your credit card and the merchant wasn't able to deliver on their promise, then you can certainly submit this information over to us to investigate it for you.

If you are are not able to come to a resolution with the merchant, then at this point you can submit your case and evidence over to us by registering a dispute by clicking on the link below. We will do our best in reviewing the dispute case details and come to a resolution.

Requesting a chargeback on a transaction - Tesco Bank

Hope this helps, kind regards ๐Ÿ˜€
    Last edited by AmyM; 13-09-23 at 08:09.