All you'll need to know is the details of the additional driver, including date of birth and claims history and we can provide you with a quote. All changes made via Your Insurance Account will not incur an administration fee.
- Once you log in, select the policy you want to make the change on and then click 'View policy'
- Choose 'Make change' from the menu option and you'll be taken to a new page to select with change you want to proceed with
- Select 'Change your cover' then select the date you want your change to take effect. Read the statements carefully and if accepted, click 'Confirm'
- Select the date you want your change to take effect and click 'Next'
- Click 'Add another driver' using the button. Complete all the details for the additional driver, please check all the information is correct before clicking 'Confirm driver's details'. The driver details will appear on the page and you can select 'Next'.
- You'll be presented with the change summary page to re confirm the driver details. Select 'Save and get quote' or you can choose to make further changes.
Please note this will not process the change at this stage, you'll be given the option to cancel on the next screen should you not want to go ahead.
- You'll then be presented with the cost to make the change and the option of adding any optional extras to your policy.
- If you're happy and want to go ahead, click 'Go to checkout'. If you don't want to go ahead, click 'Back to your account'.
If you don't want go ahead and need some time to think about the quote, this will be stored and can be accessed via 'Your saved change quotes' on your account page.