The terms could include things like:
- The need to be a new customer - this means that you need to be taking out a new policy, and not renewing an existing one.
- The need to be a Clubcard member - if this applies, you must have added your Clubcard number when you got your quote.
- The need to take out a specific type of policy - some offers only apply to certain types of cover e.g.. buildings & contents only.
- The need to buy your policy from Tesco Bank directly - the majority of our offers are only available if you buy in this way. This means that if your quote originated from an aggregator website (such as Go Compare), or you took your policy out via an aggregator website you would not be eligible for that promotion.
- The need to enter a promotional code - the promotional code needs to be entered when you are getting your quote. We do allow an extended window after the offer ends in case you forgot to add this. If the offer is for Tesco Clubcard points then you have 6 weeks after the campaign end date to contact us and request to add this. If the offer is for a Tesco Giftcard you have 8 weeks after the campaign end date to contact us and request to add this.
- The need to meet the specified dates for the offer - any policies before or after the specified dates will not be eligible for the promotion.
Should you require any assistance with this, please call us on 0345 674 6666*.
Calls may be recorded. *This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.