- On the My Overview page, scroll down to find your credit card account and click on the white arrow within the blue box.
- When the blue box expands, please select ‘More’ then click 'Manage Account'. Select ‘Manage Account’ again, then from the list available, and then select 'Update address, e-mail and phone number'.
- To update your contact information, please update the required fields and once completed, please click on the blue box 'Update your contact details'. Confirmation will appear at the top of the screen to confirm your details have been updated.
- To update your address, please enter the house number or name and the post code, then click on the blue 'Find address' button. If the correct address is displayed then click the blue 'Confirm address' to update your details and confirmation will appear at the top of the screen.
- If the address details are not correct, click 'Enter address manually' and you'll be asked to enter your full address. Once entered, click 'Update address' and a confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen.
Please note, when we update your address or contact details we'll also send you a text to let you know it has been updated successfully. Should you receive a text like this and you have not updated your details, please contact us.
If you need to change your name following marriage or divorce etc, please refer to our existing FAQ 'Name change - what do I need to do?'
It may not be possible to make purchases online with your credit card if we don’t have your current mobile number. We need this to send you a code by text to make sure it's you and keep your account secure. If you have an additional cardholder on your account you'll need to contact us to update their mobile number on 0345 300 4278*.
Calls may be recorded. *This number may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.
Please note: If you have any Tesco Bank Insurance policies, you will have to update your address and mobile number for those separately.