Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 43

Article: Can I export/download my transaction data?
    12-10-20 , 13:33

You can view the page at https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...ansaction-data
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

18-05-21 , 11:45

I used to be able to download (in April 2021) the transactions from my latest statement only? Where has this option gone? I don't want to download transactions I have already downloaded in previous months.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 177
    Given: 270

19-05-21 , 09:30

Hi @HAZZY1966, thanks for getting in touch. We've made some updates to our online banking service, and I'm afraid this option is no longer available. You'll still be able to download the last 90 days of transactions (excluding pending). I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this - Kelly
    Thumbs Up

19-05-21 , 16:03

I've been using Microsoft Money and then Moneydance for years to manage personal finances. Have always been able to download files of transactions without problem in either OFX,QFX,OFC or QIF format from every bank/credit card provider and until last month could get the right format for my Tesco account. Today I find that only .tsv or .csv format is available which is not easily compatible with money management software. Please, please can this option be put back? And I also agree with HAZZY1966 that the option to download the latest statement is required!
    Thumbs Up

19-05-21 , 19:09

Quote Originally Posted by KellyT View Post
    Hi @HAZZY1966, thanks for getting in touch. We've made some updates to our online banking service, and I'm afraid this option is no longer available. You'll still be able to download the last 90 days of transactions (excluding pending). I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this - Kelly

I have just registered with the Community solely to leave this comment.
    For years and years I have downloaded statement data in OFX,QFX,OFC or QIF format and I too still use Microsoft Money (exactly as yorkie42 and I suspect HAZZY1966)
    I recall years ago that I stopped using a card solely because they stopped export support and I couldn't easily download transactions anymore in the right format. I'm afraid you have just turned-off a massive community like us - GenX users and big spenders!
    All we want is for (a) one of those formats supported (it is honestly not a big change, simple matter of parsing a text file), and (b) ideally a customised date range option.
    Over to you!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 52

20-05-21 , 12:21

Hi @yorkie42 and @Cadoova , I totally understand your thoughts on this. All of the feedback on this is being collated and taken on board. We will review the download formats over the coming months and communicate any further changes via Community. I hope this helps.
    Thumbs Up

20-05-21 , 17:05

@JoeC

Thank you Joe. I am not a computer geek and don't want to share my transactions with 3rd party sites, so I will need to manually enter all my transactions into Moneydance. I am not prepared to do that for months on the off-chance that you respond to feedback and reinstate the download options. After decades with Tesco, we are going to have to change to an alternative credit card.
    Thumbs Up

22-05-21 , 08:55

Totally agree with previous comments, I have downloaded monthly for 10 years. Now i will need to manually enter all transactions. After many years of banking with you i will now be looking for an alternative supplier. Why did you remove such a basic function as being able to download a monthly statement compatible with other money tools? Cost saving? Mistake? Just to annoy your customers? I really struggle to see why you would do this and I also fail to see any improvement otherwise in the presentation or functionality of the pages.... Please listen to your customers, many are affected but few will comment. I registered just to make this clear.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 100

22-05-21 , 10:10

Thank you for sharing your thoughts @johnleonard . I've logged your feedback, so this can be considered in line with the update and removal of formats. I'm afraid this has been the result of an update to our website, but we have no further information at this time on that. We'll review all of this feedback to continue to improve our services. I'm so sorry for the trouble
    Thumbs Up

23-05-21 , 14:39

Hi there - I echo the previous comments I spend 10's of £K per year on Tesco Card - I will be stopping using card and moving to another as I cannot wait months for you to change back and cannot otherwise monitor my spending - Sorry you have lost me
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap