Article: Can I export/download my transaction data?

Fresh Eyes
    I'm usually very satisfied with Tesco services. However on this occasion the removal of functionality for transaction downloads is a backward step. During the development process for the new design, customer research and usage data for this functionality should have established the customer need to retain and indeed improve it.

Please reinstate the ability to download transactions based on statement dates or (preferably) on user selected start/end dates, along with re-enabling the alternative file formats that the users on this thread depend upon.

It’s not that technically hard to do, the UX only needs small changes, so ultimately Tesco needs to make a business decision to prioritise it.
    Your Community Expert
    @SteveE At present we have removed the functionality while we do some system improvements and updates. We do plan to reinstate the previous options in the next few months, which will support a number of file types. However, I cannot provide you with a set timescale for this. However I fully appreciate your concern and have passed on your feedback. Really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
    Fresh Eyes
    Tesco. Please reinstate the ability to download monthly transactions in qif format.

You are burning my time only offering last 90 days in csv.

I cannot understand why you would remove a facility that I am sure many people use.

I will be leaving if you cannot get your act together. I will stick around for a few months in the hope that the previous transaction download options are reinstated.

Please , please, please... Get your act together!!!
    Apprentice
    I can not believe that people have been complaining for months and Tesco Bank have done nothing to correct there error.
    I have been using this system for over 20 years and now I go to do my accounts and download my transactions to my microsoft money and I can not do this which is so inconvient. its crazy that I now have to find an alternative credit card company to work with my microsoft money.
    Eagle eye
    Hi @lisahood, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. We do plan to reinstate the previous options in the next few months, which will support a number of file types. I'm afraid I can't provide you with a set timescale for this. However, we will update our Community pages when this happens.
    Fresh Eyes
    Usually, a statement from a transaction is attached to information about a transaction you or someone else has made. For example, when I transfer money, the bank shows me a scan of the statement of how much and to whom I transferred money to my account and confirms it with a blue stamp. Don't you find such a feature in your app? Also, if you can't do it, you can track and download the transaction if you can generate paycheck stub. This method will probably be even more accessible than I described above. I'm comfortable with both options, but I often use the second one.