Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 8

04-06-21 , 11:27

@ebahimid @palmejr I've passed your comments as feedback to the relevant team. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

04-06-21 , 11:40

Another customer using MS Money. Long standing Tesco customer but will look elsewhere now. Anybody got any recommendations on other cards that support MS money downloads?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5

05-06-21 , 09:40

🤬 Another unsatisfied customer who has only registered on these forums to express my dismay at a company that regresses the functionality of their website rather than improving it.
    I, and many others, as you can see from this thread, have been using a money management tool for many years and rely on the ability to download qif/ofx files to import into Microsoft Money. A CSV file is next to useless.

Can you suggest a money management tool with the power/functionality of MS Money that actually uses CSV's ?
    Thumbs Up

06-06-21 , 20:29

Just registered on this forum to add my name to the long list of customers that is p* off that you have removed the ability to export in QIF format.
    I too have 100's of transactions per month and have no intention of logging these manually into my money tracker. For those that have asked previously - Santander Credit Card offer the ability to export in QIF.
    Thumbs Up

07-06-21 , 09:26

Can only echo the comments above.

If QIF or OFX downloads are not restored then I'll be closing my account.
    It may seem drastic but, without consultation, you have removed functionality from my account that makes it impossible to download into my accounting software.

Halifax, HSBC and Barclaycard all offer this functionality.

Please sort this asap. Thanks.
    Thumbs Up

10-06-21 , 09:39

Hi, I was about to download my monthly transactions into excel which I've done every month for years. The option was no longer appearing and I had to google the question to find out why it wasn't working. That lead me to this thread so I have registered to the Community to join in. I use this function to work out the split between mine and my partner's joint expenditure and mine alone. I now how to do this manually which is very fiddly.
    ​​​​​​​I agree with all the other comments on this thread. Please please please can this function be put back. Thank you.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 160

10-06-21 , 14:09

Thanks for sharing your views on this @caroh, we appreciate your feedback and are continuing to pass on all the feedback we receive on this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
    Thumbs Up

16-06-21 , 11:59

I am in exactly the same position. Unless the facility to download transactions into Moneydance (Microsoft Money format) is reinstated within the next few weeks, I shall transfer to an alternative credit card. I am not going to waste time entering all our transactions manually.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 160

17-06-21 , 08:01

Apologies for any inconvenience the changes have caused @j7norfolk, our team are reviewing all the customer feedback we've received on this thread.
    Thumbs Up

24-06-21 , 17:16

Yet another customer who has joined just to register my dissatisfaction having used the download to Microsoft Money for over 10 years. I'm sure another provider would be willing to take on my considerable annual expenditure . Get it sorted Tesco!
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap