Article: How do I log in to my account online?

Just looking
    Hi
    I used, until the last two weeks, to be able to down load my credit card transactions onto my PC using Excel. This enabled me to analyse my expenditure. This routine was accessed by loging into my account and using the function "Manage My Account".
    I can no longer find thius function and so my somewhat sophisticated spread sheets are now redundant.
    Can you tell when this unction will return to Tesco's Online account routines?
    Thanks John L Carr ([email protected])
    Your Community Expert
    Hi @jon529320, thanks for getting in touch. The "Manage Account" button has been removed from Online Banking temporarily, you can still download them by selecting the credit card account (the circle with the arrow inside), you should then see a large blue box with your balance, under that it says "Transactions" and "Statements", select "Transactions" then "Download". I hope this helps.
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi @jon529320, thanks for getting in touch. The "Manage Account" button has been removed from Online Banking temporarily, you can still download them by selecting the credit card account (the circle with the arrow inside), you should then see a large blue box with your balance, under that it says "Transactions" and "Statements", select "Transactions" then "Download". I hope this helps.

Not much help really, I don't want 90 days detailed information just this months transactions in the old format. When will Manage Account return?
    Your Community Expert
    Hey @Isabel8, I'm afraid we've received a further update that this change is permanent. However, we're looking for feedback and information on any difficulties. Can you please confirm whether there's a specific file type or format you're trying to download your transactions in? You should be able to download your transactions in Excel formats (TSV and CSV)

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience and disappointment caused
    Fresh Eyes
    Thanks for the information.
    Well, since you ask - I suspect I use the data the same way as jon529320, namely copy and paste the “Manage my Account” format at the close of a month to an on-going multi-sheet spreadsheet. I could import the CSV files but they are in the wrong format, while it is interesting to learn about the SICMCC Codes it is not of use. Additionally these files have a rolling last 90 days content which causes overlap in the data unless I wait 90 days between downloads or edit it – not useful. The data columns are not split correctly – for instance the U of THANK YOU appears in Merchant City column. I realise that web page layout is increasingly targeted at Mobile devices, but not all of us peer at our mobiles every 5 minutes, would it be too much to ask that a format suited to larger displays be maintained as before. Incidentally the inclusion of the day in the on-screen date information makes it non standard Date Format for applications like excel and is tr

- - - Updated - - -

Incidentally the inclusion of the day in the on-screen date information makes it non standard Date Format for applications like excel and is treated as text – another annoyance for us copy/pasters.
    Your Community Expert
    Thanks @Isabel8, I've passed your comments on as feedback. Once again, we're really sorry for any inconvenience caused.