Hi everyone,

Sarah here from the Tesco Bank community team. How are you all?
I’ve got some really exciting news about the community - soon our community will be moving to a new platform provider. While the design you see will look very much like it always has, you might see a few changes.
So, I wanted to make sure you had some guidance and a chance to ask any questions too.

Here are a few things you might notice:

When you log back in after the platform change

Because we’ve moved to a new platform, you’ll see a message asking you to read and accept our Terms and Conditions again. To keep all your data safe, we didn’t migrate your passwords over, so you’ll need to set a new one for your account.

Your profile area looks a little different

You’ll have a few more options in your new profile area where you can pick and choose subscription options, notifications as well as whatever avatar you choose.

Snap up a new avatar

You asked for more avatars to choose from, so we’ve created new ones for you. Pop into Settings > Edit Avatar (on the top-left menu) and get yours set up.

Notifications and messages

We’ve also made it easier to see when you have a new private message or notification. You can find them at the top of your screen beside your profile name and image, right here on the homepage.

The Direct Messages area

While this will work in the exact same way as before, some of the options will look a little different. If you’re unsure about using it, send me or a member of the team a message.

Ready for more?

I hope you’ll enjoy exploring these updates. The community should work as it does now, just with some small changes. Myself or one of the community team will let you know here as we start to roll out more updates and improvements. But for now, if you have any questions or comments, I’d love to hear your thoughts below. Or, you can send me a direct message any time

Thanks, Sarah