Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Chargeback form?
    05-10-20 , 12:45

I have just got off the phone where I talked to a woman and explained my situation. I have been charged by SHUDDER. I had a free trial for 7 days which I had cancelled after 2 days and they have charged me. When I spoke to the tesco lady on the phone she had put a halt to this company from charging me further but told me to fill out a chargeback form. The only chargeback form I have seen is for travel? Can someone please guide me to the correct form?
    Click below to see solutions
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 438
    Given: 1,067

Best Answer Re: Chargeback form?
    05-10-20 , 13:07

Hi I have just attached the form in reply to https://www.tescobank.com/assets/sec...ction-form.pdfRegards, Chris,
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 9

Re: Chargeback form?
    05-10-20 , 12:49

Hi , sorry to hear about this. You can find information about the steps to take here: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...edtransactions

Once you follow the link you'll be able to submit an online form and one of my colleagues in the Disputes team will review your claim. Please be aware that the team are very busy at the moment so it may take longer than usual for them to get back in touch. We appreciate your patience at this busy time. Hope this helps.
    Thumbs Up

05-10-20 , 12:52

Yes I have already looked at that link in one of the previous messages but it just tells me what to do when needing a chargeback. I had already followed those instructions and spoke to a woman there, who then said she has put a stop to them charging me further but because of all the people trying to claim the chargeback for holidays etc. she told me to instead fill out a chargeback form but I cannot find no chargeback form that is not for holiday chargebacks?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 758
    Given: 422

05-10-20 , 12:52

Hi
    I'm really sorry to hear that.
    You can find information about the steps to take here: https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/...edtransactions

Please complete the form and email it to the disputes team.
    Hope this helps.Warm wishes, Caz
    Thumbs Up

05-10-20 , 12:53

Yes I have already looked at that link in one of the previous messages but it just tells me what to do when needing a chargeback. I had already followed those instructions and spoke to a woman there, who then said she has put a stop to them charging me further but because of all the people trying to claim the chargeback for holidays etc. she told me to instead fill out a chargeback form but I cannot find no chargeback form that is not for holiday chargebacks?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 438
    Given: 1,067

05-10-20 , 13:00

Hi @hayzed,I'm sorry to hear about this, but don't worry help is at hand ! Please find information below about the steps to take. https://www.tescobank.com/assets/sec...ction-form.pdf 1. When you click on this link, you will find an online form to submit,2. An automated reply will be sent to your email address to confirm receipt.3. A member of the Disputes team will review your claim, and contact you as soon as it has been processed. Hope this helps, Regards, Chris,
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21

05-10-20 , 13:05

When you click on the link, scroll down and you will see "How do I cancel a subscription", this link contains the form you need to complete. Hope this make's things clearer.
    Thumbs Up

05-10-20 , 13:06

when I click on that link it does not take me to a form. it simply takes me to the FAQ about what to do... I have already called tesco bank and was told to fill out a form for chargeback... The fact is where is the form... The only form I have seen was for chargeback on travel.. This is just ridiculous.. I have been at this for hours now. I copy and pasted what was in the link you provided... no form.. just call us.. been there done that. I’ve cancelled a subscription but the company have taken more payments If you cancelled the subscription before the transaction(s) debited, we may be able to reimburse you via Chargeback.So we can help you as quickly as possible, please make sure you have the following information available:

• Your credit card number or your sort code and account number
    • The date and merchant name on the transaction you want to dispute (you can find this on Online Banking, the Mobile App or your paper statement)
    • Details of how and when you cancelled the subscription
    You can phone us on 0345 300 4278 (Credit Cards) or 0345 835 3353 (Current Accounts). If you want to end a subscription but haven’t done so yet,
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 309
    Given: 296

05-10-20 , 13:10

Thanks for linking this
© 2021 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap