Dispute reported for goods not received but no response from Tesco

I submitted a dispute claim for goods not received on the 19th of September. I also included evidence with my claim, however, I have not received any response or acknowledgement of receipt. Can anyone advise how I should proceed please. Thank you.
  • 8 Replies

Your Community Expert
    Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. As long as you sent the claim to [email protected] or submitted the form online, we will have received this. At the moment, it is taking our disputes team around 6 weeks for disputes to be processed. If you haven't heard from us after 6 weeks, please get back in touch and we can escalate this for you - Alan
    Community superstar
    Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you have not received an acknowledgement for your claim as you should have received an acknowledgement.
    As Alan responded if you sent your claim to Information Removed or submitted the form online then they should have received it.
    Claims are taking 6 weeks minimum, however to get an update on your claim you can send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode as well as details of your claim.

You will get a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz

Thank you for the advice. I will chase up again if I do not hear anything in a few more weeks.
    Eagle eye
    Hi Try not to lose heart if it takes longer than 6 weeks, my claim took 10 weeks but the supplier then has 45 days to dispute the charge back which they did about day 42!!! so then had to wait another 45 days for investigation which expires shortly. I don't tell you this to complain or upset you I just want you to have realistic time frames. I suspect yours will be more straightforward that mine due to bankruptcy theres not much they can dispute!! Fingers crossed you hear something soon. Kind regards
    Above and beyond
    Hi @Donnalouise919
    An automated reply should have been sent to your email when the form was submitted, but a number of others have also reported that this was never received.
    It is very similar to when i send my quarterly feed in tariff claim to British Gas, i never get any acknowledgement or receipt for that either !
    Claims are currently taking at least 6 weeks to process, once this time has elapsed you should send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' to check your account for updates.

To do this is very secure, quick and simple to do as follows :-

1. Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

2. Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

3. A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

4. Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

5. Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode as well as details of your claim.

You will receive a secure reply to your private message.

Rrgards, Chris,

I reported mine on 4th June and have phoned several times at points holding on fo4 30-40 mins , also been on here and my latest message has had no reply??? So exasperated , have had a £25 good will credit but no one can seem to refund an item not received from February . I have friends whose credit card company have managed to solve issues within a couple of weeks. Not even an acknowledgement yet every advisor can see my case.
    Former Community Manager
    Hi @Tracey2601, I'm sorry to hear that. I can assure you that we are dealing with cases as soon as we possibly can, but so I can check the status of your dispute, can you please send a private message to the @Tesco-Bank account?