Chargeback claims

I have put in two claims on the tesco credit card chargeback holiday form on line. It did not give the option to save the form. First one mid Aug and was told you didnt have it. I then did a second one on 3 Sept. I had a screen advising it had gone through and it stated I would get confirmation of receipt but have had nothing. I just want to know that you have received the form. I called on a Saturday the 2nd time and asked for email confirmation and was told that the advisor would contact the chargeback team but I have had nothing. I have got some of the money back but not all. Can you help?
  • 3 Replies

Above and beyond
    Hi
    If you send Tesco Bank a private message they will confirm that for you.
    Please click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message with confirmation.
    Regards, Chris, @CSBrambles
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , I'm really sorry to hear this, please send a private message to fpr us to help you further.
    Community superstar
    Hi I'm really sorry to hear this.Please send Tesco Bank a private message as AmandaB has suggested so Tesco Bank can look into this further for you.
    Please click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message when they've looked into it.Warm wishes Caz