Charge showing up as pending and processed too.

Eagle eye
    Hi It is worrying that the amount is still showing in pending after 6 days? Are you able to view your statement yet and check what's showing on there? It really is frustrating trying to get through to any company on the phone right now, luckily I start work early so take advantage and try to ring as soon as offices and hopefully other people are still in bed or driving to work. Have you tried phoning at odd times (really early or really late)Fingers crossed you manage to resolve it soon but do try not to worry in the meantime somebody will sort it when you eventually get through. Regards
    Just looking
    Hi,
    Can you let me know the outcome please and how long it took???
    I have the same issue and called Tesco Bank on Saturday - my card was declined due to the pending amount affecting my available balance. They said they were unable to remove it and to call Tesco - so I called customer services who checked with safeline and they said they could only see one that had gone through and the other was a 'ghost' payment that was stuck and should just disappear - they told me to call back to Tesco bank to resolve, so I called them again - everyone I spoke to was very nice and helpful but unable to resolve this issue. I dont understand especially when it is linked to a purchase within the same company how this cannot be removed, mine will be a week tomorrow!!!
    Last edited by JeanetteP; 10-05-21 at 13:03. Reason: Update with a question
    Community superstar
    Hi @JeanetteP

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I would suggest you send Tesco Bank a private message from here and ask them to look into this for you.

Click on this link Tesco-Bank then scroll down, on the left hand side click 'Send Private Message'.
    Complete it, click 'Submit Message' and this will send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will receive a reply to your private message, with the appropriate response.

Warm wishes, Caz @25H
    Just looking
    @25H Thank you :) I have done this so fingers crossed they will release it somehow.