• Charge back - 16 weeks and counting.... still nothing...

Any idea how long its taking? I have nothing resolved, no money and only request I have had is to re-send documents which I have already sent and that was back on the 7th July..... I thought Easyjet was bad, but this is taking the biscuit...
  • Any idea how long its taking? I have nothing resolved, no money and only request I have had is to re-send documents which I have already sent and that was back on the 7th July..... I thought Easyjet was bad, but this is taking the biscuit...
  • Re: Charge back - 16 weeks and counting.... still nothing...

Hi , I'm sorry to hear this, could you please send a private message to for us to check this?
  • Hi , I'm sorry to hear this, could you please send a private message to for us to check this?

I will do so now...
  • I will do so now...

Hi
    Keep plugging away and you will get there. I’m pleased to see AmandaB has offered to take a look at this for you.
    Best wishes, Chris,
  • Hi
    Keep plugging away and you will get there. I’m pleased to see AmandaB has offered to take a look at this for you.
    Best wishes, Chris,

Hi I'm sorry to hear this.As you've now sent a private message to request, it will be looked at, an update and response will be sent to you via private messaging when they've looked into your chargeback.Warm wishes, Caz
  • Hi I'm sorry to hear this.As you've now sent a private message to request, it will be looked at, an update and response will be sent to you via private messaging when they've looked into your chargeback.Warm wishes, Caz

I have been waiting from the 17th May after 7 weeks i was told they required more information but i was a priority after another 3-4 weeks i was told they needed even more information and that was the last i heard .
  • I have been waiting from the 17th May after 7 weeks i was told they required more information but i was a priority after another 3-4 weeks i was told they needed even more information and that was the last i heard .

Hi I would recommend that you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so they can check this out and pass to disputes and respond with an update.
    Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will receive a reply to your private message .
    Best wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi I would recommend that you send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so they can check this out and pass to disputes and respond with an update.
    Please Click on this link @Tesco-Bank and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    You will receive a reply to your private message .
    Best wishes, Chris, @CSKBrambles

Thank you Chris, Alan responded to my message, said he was going to escalated to disputes, but to be honest, Ive heard that before ..
  • Thank you Chris, Alan responded to my message, said he was going to escalated to disputes, but to be honest, Ive heard that before ..

Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting so long.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an update can be provided fo you.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Caz

• Hi
    I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting so long.
    Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an update can be provided fo you.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

You will get a reply from one of the Tesco Team after they've had chance to look into this for you.

Caz

Hi
    I'm pleased you have had a response to your message.
    As its being escalated to the disputes team it won't be too long now before they will look into your claim and youll receive a result.
    Stay safe and positive, Caz
  • Hi
    I'm pleased you have had a response to your message.
    As its being escalated to the disputes team it won't be too long now before they will look into your claim and youll receive a result.
    Stay safe and positive, Caz
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap