Benefits of belonging to the Community

On the look out
    Could the Admin Team please explain what are the benefits of being part of the Community? The only alerts I seem to be receiving relate to complaints by Tesco Bank customers that they have either had to pay a late payment charge, or some other query relating to the administration of their account which should be dealt with by means of a private message rather than in open forum.
  • 3 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi The Tesco Community has been very beneficial to many people.Some people look on here for answers or advice and some want to contact Tesco-Bank.Not all queries relate to a late payment charge or some other query relating to the administration of their account.When the various questions are asked and solved they stay on here to assist other's.Warm wishes, Caz
    Above and beyond
    Hi
    This Community continually proves itself to be of benefit to many people, and will continue to do so.
    There are many other’s like ourselves who are lookIng for assistance and advice on a wide range of issues.
    We’re here to offer as much help and advice as we possibly can, it’s offered freely and impartiality, and as far as I can see that’s got to be a benefit.
    Regards, Chris,
    Eagle eye
    Hi I think forum is great, I initially joined to ask advice about a section 75 claim. I received lots of help and suggestions from other members and was able to resolve my claim successfully. I see lots of different issue raised on here, some relevant to me and some not but right now I think its good to be able to see what others are raising and how it gets resolved. I've even picked up a few tips along way too for better use of the credit card app . I know sometimes it seems its all complaints but there is other stuff too just persevere and look around at different topics. Regards