Re Section 75 Claims debacle with Tesco

Eagle eye
    Thanks Sheena, I appreciate your comments. I have worked in sales and customer service for many years and have also (and still do) worked as a Mystery shopper for more than 30 years for some major institutions, some of which are; Haven Holidays, Car Dealerships, Asda Supermarkets, Co-op Supermarkets and NatWest Bank. Natwest Bank was very particular about the reporting as any pay rise or bonus of the individual who randomly got assessed could be affected by their customer service skills and I occasionally got looked up on the banks cctv when an individual who performed poorly did not like the feed back! Consequently, I have been on proper, structured training courses and have come to understand fully what is good, bad, mediocre or any other variation of customer service.I have learnt the art of making the correct allowances for different situations and to be objective in my observations (as opposed to subjective). This means stating the facts as they are observed and experienced without making assumptions.
    Eagle eye
    For the promised update see my latest post.