Paying my bill with an international debit cadd

Hi there,

I wanted to find out if it was possible to pay my bill with my international debit card its a mastercard, I've tried to use it before and it worked however now when I went online and filled in my card details it says that tesco bank doesn't support this card. Am I doing something wrong or is there another way to carry out an international payment? If someone could help i would deeply appreciate it.

Thanks!

• 4 Replies

Community superstar
    Morning
    I see no reason why you should not be able to pay your bill with your international mastercard debit card.
    I feel the best thing is to do is send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' so this can be checked out and an appropriate response can be provided.

Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.

Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.

A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.

Complete it and send your message securely and privately.

Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.

You will get a reply to your private message.

Warm wishes, Caz

Above and beyond
    Hi
    That should be fine, but it sounds like you have some sort of glitch with your online banking.
    If you make the payment on the mobile banking app, it will almost certainly go through without any problems, if you don’t have the app I would recommend that you download it, it only takes a few seconds to do so.
    If the problem persists send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for further assistance.
    Please Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    Towards the top right of the page in the blue panel click onto 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely and privately.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
    You will get a reply to your private message.
    Regards, Chris,
    Hi!

Thanks for your reply, I have tried on the app too im getting the same error which says that the card is not supported. Not sure what or why this is happening. But thank you for your help- I guess I'll message tesco bank and find out whats going on. Thank you!
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , if you are entering all the correct information and this message is displayed then it would mean that this card is no longer supported. I appreciate that this may not have been the answer that you hoped for - Ross