• I had a reply today regarding my formal complaint from a Customer Relations Officer.

Whilst it hasn't resolved the problem with my on-going charge back claim, it was a very well presented letter and it has gone a long way to feel my compliant is now being taken seriously.

I appreciate the letter and now wait to see if this escalation improves the timescales we are all facing.
  • I had a reply today regarding my formal complaint from a Customer Relations Officer.

Whilst it hasn't resolved the problem with my on-going charge back claim, it was a very well presented letter and it has gone a long way to feel my compliant is now being taken seriously.

I appreciate the letter and now wait to see if this escalation improves the timescales we are all facing.
  • I’m very pleased to hear this @DuncanT
    Thanks for your update, and best wishes moving forward.
    Kind regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • I’m very pleased to hear this @DuncanT
    Thanks for your update, and best wishes moving forward.
    Kind regards, Chris, @CSKBrambles
  • Hi @DuncanT
    I'm really pleased to hear your good news.
    Thanks for keeping us updated as well as the positivity that you feel your complaint is being taken seriously.
    All the best with your on going claim.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hi @DuncanT
    I'm really pleased to hear your good news.
    Thanks for keeping us updated as well as the positivity that you feel your complaint is being taken seriously.
    All the best with your on going claim.
    Warm wishes, Caz @25H
  • Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to confirm that I have finally received confirmation of my charge back claim submitted on the 3 June. It has taken 5 months and 3 escalations by the community team for the claim to be dealt with but I have now received my refund. I do hope you receive notification of your claim soon Duncan T.
    ​​​​​​​Best wishes.
  • Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to confirm that I have finally received confirmation of my charge back claim submitted on the 3 June. It has taken 5 months and 3 escalations by the community team for the claim to be dealt with but I have now received my refund. I do hope you receive notification of your claim soon Duncan T.
    ​​​​​​​Best wishes.
  • Hi, yes mine is finally resolved too
  • Hi, yes mine is finally resolved too
  • Hi @SALSA58
    I'm really pleased you've received your refund 😁
    Thanks for the update.
    have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @DuncanT
    Great news your chargeback has been resolved 😁
    Thanks for the update.
    Enjoy your weekend, Caz @25H
  • Hi @SALSA58
    I'm really pleased you've received your refund 😁
    Thanks for the update.
    have a lovely weekend, Caz @25H

- - - Updated - - -

Hi @DuncanT
    Great news your chargeback has been resolved 😁
    Thanks for the update.
    Enjoy your weekend, Caz @25H
  • Quote Originally Posted by SALSA58 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

​​​​​​​Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanT View Post
    Hi, yes mine is finally resolved too

You are the lucky ones ... Mine was was escalated 3 times and then rejected due to the Merchants T&C's
    I can can prove they broke the T&C's but was was never asked for the supporting Info just got rejected
    On the rejection email it states if i have any information/documentation to raise a new claim ... As you probably know when you raise a claim there's no where to add any additional information on the form.
    Ive sent another PM , but cant see any messages in my sent folder only the inbox .. So who knows if they received it ....Just going around in circles
  • Quote Originally Posted by SALSA58 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

​​​​​​​Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanT View Post
    Hi, yes mine is finally resolved too

You are the lucky ones ... Mine was was escalated 3 times and then rejected due to the Merchants T&C's
    I can can prove they broke the T&C's but was was never asked for the supporting Info just got rejected
    On the rejection email it states if i have any information/documentation to raise a new claim ... As you probably know when you raise a claim there's no where to add any additional information on the form.
    Ive sent another PM , but cant see any messages in my sent folder only the inbox .. So who knows if they received it ....Just going around in circles
  • Hey @nyckuk , I'm afraid I can't seem to find any PMs from you yesterday. I'm sorry about this, not sure what has happened. Could you please send us another PM, so we can discuss this further?
  • Hey @nyckuk , I'm afraid I can't seem to find any PMs from you yesterday. I'm sorry about this, not sure what has happened. Could you please send us another PM, so we can discuss this further?
  • Quote Originally Posted by CherylV View Post
    Hey @nyckuk , I'm afraid I can't seem to find any PMs from you yesterday. I'm sorry about this, not sure what has happened. Could you please send us another PM, so we can discuss this further?

Ive sent it again twice ... Still nothing showing in my SENT folder ...hopefully you've received it this time
  • Quote Originally Posted by CherylV View Post
    Hey @nyckuk , I'm afraid I can't seem to find any PMs from you yesterday. I'm sorry about this, not sure what has happened. Could you please send us another PM, so we can discuss this further?

Ive sent it again twice ... Still nothing showing in my SENT folder ...hopefully you've received it this time
  • Hi @nyckuk, we have received your private message and have now responded.
  • Hi @nyckuk, we have received your private message and have now responded.
© 2020 Tescobank.com All rights reserved
Sitemap